Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 17 October 2014

Ain't I Social

                         

So this is my first attempt at writing a blog, and the first thing which came to my mind was how can I make my blog more appealing than many others already in the blog space.

Therefore, to keep all the various moods and likes and dislikes of the readers around I finally decided that my blog would be dedicated to various social matters, news, reviews and at times satires on various issues.

That gave birth to the name 'Ain't I Social'

To start with I have committed myself to post twice every week Monday and Thursday.So stick around and keep shuffling for something I promise would be worth a read! 

So, i would appreciate honest comments, feedback and suggestions on what you would like to read about.

Here's hoping for a fun and entertaining time for all of us at blogging.

Cheers.

Follow me at:

Instagram

8 comments:

  1. It's a positive start Bittu and all the very best on your Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope to take this miles ahead! :)
      Keep reading and keep sharing!

      Delete
  2. Bro......this is something dint come as a surprise to me........I always knew u wid come up with this one day......all the very best and keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish u all the best for your blog, Pratik!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Translate